- Participation must foster and never hinder the efficiency of change and strategy processes. Form follows function: we focus on results, not methods.
- We value our networks intrinsically and as friends and seek to serve their interests unconditionally.
- We are totally trustworthy.
- We are fascinated by human interaction and dedicated to listening and creating mutual understanding.
- We do not judge character and enjoy experiencing and empowering human diversity.
- We actively oppose prejudice and chauvinism.
Thanks to Steven Wilkinson for animating me to think about these and put them down in writing.