Since starting my own business in January 2010, I have been lucky enough to work with wonderful clients from all over Europe and beyond. It is my sincere wish to combine my work for business with working for governments and foundations. This enables me to get into the fast-paced, highly professional and exciting world of corporate strategy, whilst retaining a broad responsibility for important societal, cultural and scientific issues which will change the world we live in. I’m also dedicated to supporting my clients over longer periods of time and have the pleasure of being asked back to support them. This is the most positive feedback I could ask for!
If you need further information or any references, I’ll be happy to fill you in and/or place you in contact with many of my clients, who have been kind enough to offer to help.
– BASF SE – great neighbour!
– high-end recruitment and HR-solutions companies (www.DIS-AG.com, Adecco Deutschland, von Rundstedt HR Partners)
– Linde Material Handling
– BMW, Postbank AG
– Telefónika Germany (O2)
– Haufe Akademie)
– German communication consultancy firm (www.IFOK.de)
– leading German wind energy solutions provider (www.abo-wind.de)
– international foundations (Network of European Foundations (NEF), King Baudouin Foundation, European Foundation Centre, BMW Stiftung, Siemens Stiftung, Robert Bosch Stiftung, Essl Foundation, Allianz Stiftung)
– Global Compact (www.unglobalcompact.org)
– pro bono partner for the leading international organisation for social entrepreneurship (www.Ashoka.org)
– Climate Change Agency (www.kek-karlsruhe.de)
– European Policy Center (working on climate change adaptation) (www.epc.eu)
– European Programme on Integration and Migration (of the Network of European Foundations)
– Federal Associations of Safe Houses Associations in Germany for the Ministry for Family, Women, Youth, Senior Citizens
– Kompetenzzentrum Frauen und Gesundheit
Science and Academia
– Wissenschaft im Dialog (Science in Dialogue) and the University of Stuttgart (www.zirn.de): http://www.wissenschaft-debattieren.de
– Universities: European University Viadrina, Fachhochschule für öffentliche Verwaltung NRW, Fernuniversität Hagen, Forschungszentrum Jülich, Institut für Energieforschung, Systemforschung und Technologische Entwicklung (www.fz-juelich.de)
– Defra (UK Environment Department)
– Bundesamt für Naturschutz
– Norwegian Directorate for Nature Management
– German Federal Ministry for Education and Research
– Ministry for Health, Emancipation, Care and Aging (MGEPA) of the German state of Nordrhein-Westfalen
– Ministry of the Environment, Climate Protection and the Energy Sector of the German state of Baden-Württemberg
– Council of Europe (Department for Cultural Heritage) (www.coe.int)
– United Nations – Convention on Biological Diversity (www.cbd.int)
– Cities of Freiburg (www.freiburg.de) and Mannheim (www.mannheim.de)
– German Federal State of Northrhine Westfalia
– German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ) (www.giz.de)
What a wonderful collection of organisations. And it’s the people behind them that make this job so special. Thank you.